HAND SANITISER LIQUID – 60ML with 70% ALCOHOL – Kills COVID-19 – Recommended by the WHO
Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Liquid with 70% alcohol (kills COVID-19): filled in a 60ml Child-Proof Shortfill bottle. Puts safety first. This Quick-drying liquid in a slim, everyday bottle designed to safeguard your hands. Furthermore, Featuring a child-proof cap that ensures the health and safety of others around the house.
– Quick Drying Liquid
– 70% alcohol content effective at killing 99.9% of bacteria and also COVID-19
– WHO recommended formula
– BS EN 1500; 1276; 14476 Tested and compliant
– ASTM E2315 Tested and compliant
– Made in the UK
All of our liquid-based hand gel products contain at least 70% alcohol as recommended by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and are proven and tested to be effective in killing 99.9% of bacteria and the COVID-19 virus. However, the latest advice from the WHO and the UK Government includes washing your hands regularly and using an alcohol-based sanitiser to prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
How to use this Hand Sanitiser
First of all, wash your hands properly with soap and water for at least 20-30 seconds. The WHO recommends to wash hands regularly, as it is one of the best ways to keep yourself safe from the COVID-19 virus, besides using hand sanitiser liquids. The best way to wash your hands is by following these steps:
- Step: Wet your hands with running water.
- Step: Apply enough soap to cover your hands.
- Step: Scrub all parts of your hands and fingers, like the back of your hand, the parts between your fingers and the parts under your nails. Do this for at least 20 seconds.
- Step: After this, rinse thoroughly with running water.
- Step: Dry hands with a clean towel or a single use towel. This step is very important as using old, dirty cloths raises the risk of getting in contact with COVID-19.
After washing your hands, you are ready to apply hand sanitiser (or hand gel).
Above this you can use this hand gel whenever you are on the road and not able to wash your hands. This product contains 70% alcohol, which kills 99,9% of all bacterias. It is very effectively killing germs and viruses.