Vaporesso GTX Coil
The newly designed Vaporesso GTX coil platform provides more options for DTL, restricted DTL, and restricted MTL vaping preferences than its predecessors. Designed with a high compatibility platform, GTXC Mesh Coils provide a plethora of vaping options for all your vaping adventures. These new Vaporesso GTX mesh coils are designed with a diamond pattern to heat your coil evenly, so you can be sure that you will have even flavour distribution, excellent cloud production, and continuous power throughout the day.
Vaporesso GTX Coil Specifications:
- 0.2 ohm Coil: Typically used for DTL vaping, this coil is designed for higher wattage and larger cloud production. It’s suitable for those who enjoy a more open, airy draw.
- 0.3 ohm Coil: This coil provides a balance between cloud production and flavour. It’s versatile and can be used for both standard DTL and RDTL vaping.
- 0.6 ohm Coil: Ideal for RDTL vaping, this coil offers a more restricted airflow than lower resistance coils, providing a balance between flavor concentration and vapor production.
- 0.8 ohm Coil: This resistance is often preferred for a tighter RDTL or looser MTL vaping experience, producing moderate vapor and pronounced flavor.
- 1.2 ohm Mesh Coil: Designed primarily for MTL vaping, mesh coils at this resistance deliver a more consistent and flavorful vape, ideal for higher nicotine strengths or nic salts.
- 1.2 ohm Regular Coil: Also geared towards MTL vaping, this coil is great for those who prefer a traditional coil setup, offering a tighter draw and enhanced flavor.
Compatibility of Coils
The Vaporess GTX Coil is compatible with the Vaporesso Target PM80 Pod Mod Kit.
Wattage Range of Coils
Includes: Pack of 5 Replacement Coils
All of our Vaporesso products come with a scratch sticker so you can check the authenticity of this product.
Above this, due to the sub-ohm coil resistances, we recommend using liquids of 60%VG and above for best results. However, due to the larger amounts of vapour that is created, we advise that you do not use an e-liquid that has higher than a 6mg nicotine strength.
NEVER FORGET TO PRIME YOUR COIL!
Note: please ensure you have basic knowledge of how to use it properly.
- If the coils are sub-ohm coils. Therefore, the user should be sure that the tank and mods can handle the sub-ohm resistance coils. Please make sure you have a great understanding of them; if you are not sure, please do not order and use them; welcome to contact us any time to get help.
- Vapestorm is not responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of Li-ion batteries, coils, tanks, mods etc. Please have a basic knowledge of batteries. Welcome to contact us anytime to get help!
In addition to our online vape shop, we provide Free Delivery within the UK. Above this, we offer same day dispatch for orders before 4 pm.