Vaporesso Forz TX80 Kit 80W
Discover the Vaporesso FORZ TX80 80W Starter Kit, featuring a 5-80W range, AXON 2.0 Chipset, and is equipped with the flavorful Vaporesso FORZ 25mm Tank.
Outputting up to 80W, the FORZ TX80 Starter Kit is powered by a single 18650 battery (Sold Separately) with the AXON 2.0 Chipset at the helm. Offering the F(t) Mode, ramping up voltage and heating rate within a certain timeframe to deliver great flavour.
Constructed from durable zinc alloy, the FORZ TX80 Kit utilizes silicone accents to add an additional layer to the military-grade protection, preventing drop damage and dust and water intrusion. Mounted via threaded 510 connection, the Vaporesso FORZ TX80 80W Starter Kit utilizes a Vaporesso FORZ 25 Tank, delivering delicious vapour from the installed 0.4ohm or 0.15ohm GTR Mesh Coils.
Vaporesso Forz TX80 Kit Features and Specifications
- AXON Chipset 2.0
- Dimensions – 84.6mm by 41.7mm by 30.1mm
- Single High-Amp 18650 Battery – Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 5-80W
- Adjustable Airflow & Power
- Water / Shock / Dust Proofing – IP67 Rating
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Two Adjustment Buttons
Vaporesso Forz TX80 Kit Includes
- 1 x FORZ TX80 Mod
- 1 x 2 mL FORZ Tank
- 1 x 0.15ohm GTR Mesh Coil
- 1 x 0.4ohm GTR Mesh Coil
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Guide
Due to the sub-ohm coil resistances, for the best results, we recommend using with liquids of 60% VG and above.
All of our Vaporesso products come with a scratch sticker so you can check the authenticity of this product.
NEVER FORGET TO PRIME YOUR COIL!
Note: please ensure you have basic knowledge on how to properly to use it.
- If the coils are sub-ohm coils, the user should be sure that the tank and mods can handle the sub-ohm resistance coils. However, please make sure you have a great understanding of them. If you are not sure, please do not order and use. You are very welcome to contact us any time to get help.
- Above all, Vapestorm will not be responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by the improper use of Li-ion batteries, coils, tanks, mods etc. Please have a basic knowledge of batteries. Welcome to contact us anytime to get help!